Let's See How This Goes

Welcome back. The last time I updated WTI was in the fall of 2011. A lot has happened since then, and I haven't decided yet how much of that will be a part of the blog. I simply feel the need to write again. Internet access may be sketchy for a while. 

Today was my first day of being homeless. I woke up on someone's couch, drank a cup of instant coffee, and prayed. I don't have much money, and I'm wasting some of it as I type this. I need some good rest, and I wanted a little more time to think about what's next. So I checked myself into a hotel for a couple of nights. I know some people are concerned. Worried. I'm blessed with good friends. Some have opened their homes to me - a place to start over. I should have already taken one of them up on it, and I can't tell you why I haven't. It's not a secret. I just don't know what I should do. I've got a day or two to decide, and I will.

I'm wounded, but I feel pretty good. I'm not as fearless as I used to be, but I'm not scared. More soon. tb






I'm Tim and I'm still the West Texas Insomniac. Original content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Contact me at westtexan@hushmail.com.

West Texas Insomniac 2007-2017